4.24.2008

My Dream

Photography and Graphic Design have been a passion of mine for nearly 25 years. I have been doing senior pictures for the past five years and it has been a dream to recently become full time. First, I love being a wife and mother, and this venture allows me to do that.

I love bringing out the true personality of everyone I photograph. In Psalms it says that God “created my inmost being;” he “knit me together”we are “fearfully and wonderfully made” I love capturing an image and being able to use my skills as a Graphic Designer to make a great photo outstanding and to bring out that God given beauty from within.

I give thanks to God for this venture and many thanks go to my Wonderful husband Kevin and my two beautiful children Daniel, 7 and Samuel, 5 who are awesome little posers. Kevin is my business partner and handles all the details. Thanks for all your hard work, I Love you.

No comments: